Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fwd: This Sunday Morning




Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T



-------- Original message --------
From: larry cooper <larrbecool@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/17/2014 7:36 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Larry Cooper <larrbecool@yahoo.com>
Subject: This Sunday Morning


Good morning and good morning saints of the Most High God.;
I am sure that you already know that I am excited simply because of the breath of life that still flows through me which I had very little to do with and this is another Sunday Morning, a great time to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ.
Not only is this the day that the Lord has made, but this is also the first day for the rest of our lives.  So why not take a moment to concentrate on him today that can only prepare us for whatever it is that life throws at you, and if you are like me, life can throw some hard curb balls.  But because you are prepared, God has given you a big old bat to swat them away.   YOU HEAR ME.
So enjoy this day as I certainly do plan and I certainly will be getting back with you later.'
God bless and keep you all.
Elder Larry Cooper
New number:  985-210-3442 

No comments:

Post a Comment