Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Check this out


 
Greetings again my friend.
    I just want to take this quick moment to remind you to not cheat yourself by now ordering my new manuscript, "Instructions from the Master".  This is an awesome devotional book wrote based on scripture to build and to encourage every child of God.  It is available on amazon.com or barnes@noble.com or you can order it from me.  
    I also want to remind you also of another great book, 5 P's of success, not what you think that is still available through the same and me also.
    I tell you what.  Give me a call at 504-248-9994 or email me at larrbecool@yahoo.com and let's talk about both of these books.
    Who knows, it might be a time to be blessed.
    So let me hear from you as soon as possible.
    Love you so much in Christ.
    Elder C.




No comments:

Post a Comment