Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It is Sunday again


 

Great Sunday morning to you.
          I am indeed excited and humbled once again to continue our Sunday Morning pre celebration to encourage you to make this Sunday the most important one in your life.
          I remind you that it should be so very important that you find yourself guilty of being in the House of God this morning for the sake of fellowship that you can remind your adversary that no matter what it looks like that you are not alone.
          This morning in the services of Power Word, I am going to be ministering from the topic. "The mind is a terrible thing to waste".  I am also going to be the speaker at a tent revival where God is leading me to minister from the topic, "Get right or get left".
          So in your prayer time, don't forget to lift this brother up in prayer that God may very well do his thing that someone might come to know him.
          Again God bless you and I dare you to celebrate this morning like you done lost your natural mind.
          I certainly am.
 
Elder Larry Cooper
Power Word Ministries Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment