Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fwd: Oh what a Sunday




Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T



-------- Original message --------
From: larry cooper <larrbecool@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/22/2014 6:35 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Larry Cooper <larrbecool@yahoo.com>
Subject: Oh what a Sunday


        All I can say is amen and amen on this awesome wonderful and gracious Sunday and what a Sunday it has been.
        Before I went to my church for service, God had me to minister at Power Word from the topic of Worship and Fellowship, just how important are they to us.
        If I have not told you, yes Power Word is now on the for front and no longer just an internet ministry and I don't mind telling you that God is truly moving in the midst.
        After I was through, I went to my church where my pastor ministered on holiness.  How many of us know that  holiness was right back then, is right today and will be right on tomorrow.
        Remember that God is God and he changeth not.
        I pray that you had as awesome Sunday as I did and God was not only glorified in your service but had a rhema word just for you.
        As he always does.
 
        Elder Larry Cooper
        Power Word Ministries Inc.
        Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment